Country Shul welcomes you and your family & friends to join us for weekly Shabbat programs.
- Just before sunset: Shabbat Candle lighting
- Followed by: Mincha/Kabbalat Shabbat/Evening services
- 9:30 AM: Shacharit
- 10:15 AM: Insights to the Torah Reading
- 10:25 AM: Torah Reading
- 11:15 AM: Rabbi’s Message
- 11:30 AM: Mussaf
Kidush & Lunch
- 12:00 PM: Kiddush & Lunch
We recommend arriving 15 minutes early so you can have a coffee or refreshment and take your time finding a seat.
Mincha, Ma’ariv & Havdalah Service - is contingent upon Minyan confirmation. Please contact us to join our community Whatsapp group where we confirm attendance each week.